From: kawa-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:kawa-owner@sources.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Jim White
Sent: 19 novembre 2003 00:39
To: Dominique Boucher
Cc: 'Kawa List'
Subject: Re: Kawa servlet leaks

Dominique Boucher wrote:
> I wrote a very simple Kawa servlet (using the KRL syntax), and it
seems
> to leak a lot with Tomcat 4.1.24 on Windows XP (using Sun's JDK
> 1.4.1_01). Here is the source file:

I can't be sure that is not a problem with Kawa, but what you described
is a classic problem with the JVM in which you starve the GC thread.  If

  the process grows to the limit but does not get a fatal memory
exhaustion error, then I believe what you're seeing is fairly normal.

Jim
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

-- Douglas Adams