Re: Betr.: [Qexo-general] off to Vancouver for a few days

heiko@specht.com wrote:

WOW i wish you best luck for you marriage. and off
course for the life after it.

Thanks.

Congratulation for that step to you and your wife.

Husband. That's why we had to go to Canada. Nathan and I have been together 10 years, but now we're legally married, at least in Canada - and presumably in the Netherlands.

I'm back now, done with the first pass of my main inbox.
And I managed to fix some Kawa bugs while travelling.