Problem with 'require' in servlet

Hi,

I'm having some difficulty with the 'require' special form in the
context of a Scheme servlet. I use Kawa 1.7 with Tomcat 4.1 under
Windows XP.

My servlet is a Scheme file that I compile with the --servlet
command-line option. It instantiates some classes defined in Scheme. The
class loader is able to find those classes. However, I have a number of
parsing combinators defined in another module (named <parsers>). The
combinators are defined like:

(define ^combinatory
  (lambda (something)
    (lambda (stream)
       ...)))

How do I get this file loaded automatically? I tried with the 'require'
special form, but that doesn't work. Tomcat complains with a
'ClassNotFoundException', saying that it cannot find the 'parsers' class
(which is in the same directory/package as the servlet itself). I cannot
use the 'define-namespace' form, since my combinators are not methods.

Any clue? Suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

Dominique Boucher, Ph.D.
Lead Developer