Re: The kids love --full-tailcalls.

Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> writes:

> Bruce Lewis wrote:
> > Kawa's already too fast anyway.
>
> Now that's a "bug report" one doesn't get very often!

True.  Tongue-in-cheek, of course.  A few years ago when I introduced my
second BRL application here at the company, the users wouldn't give any
useful feedback on the interface at first.  They just kept remarking on
how fast it was.  They were accustomed to ASP-based web apps.

Since then we've bought beefier servers.  The speed difference is no
longer user-visible, so I suppose you can mark this "bug report" low
priority.

--
"Notwithstanding fervent argument that patent protection is essential
 for the growth of the software industry, commentators have noted