Re: The nature of truth

Chris Dean wrote:
A small patch might be appropriate to help with this inconsistency.  A
sample patch is below, just to convey the idea.  (I haven't checked it
carefully.)

Those are just the two changes I had in mind, but didn't have time to track down where they went. With those changes Kawa is entirely consistent with itself (and sensible Java practice). It is easy to see why boolean? appears to map to 'instance? <java.lang.Boolean>', but for the reasons already discussed, that relationship doesn't hold.

Jim