Re: ssax in Kawa: summary: no SSAX parser, but SXML->HTML works

I sent some bug-reports as well to the Kawa mailing list, some of which have already been fixed in CVS of Kawa. But I did not yet send a bug-report for each individual problem. The NullPointerException compiler error that occurs in a few places is yet to be nailed down and fixed.
I'll have to figure out how to get a cvs snapshot of Kawa to test Per Bothner's recent fixes and see if the exceptions maybe disappear. Your help is welcome.

Hello Jorg,

thanks a lot for investing time in fixing kawa-SSAX...

I do not have a lot of knowledge to share about that NullPointer story...but I will definitely work with the kawa SSAX port once it is fixed, so that we can fully assert that it work with kawa,

The most I did was to run kawa in debug mode (printing the generated S-expr). I do not understand kawa enough to go further...

Stan.

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle.