Re.: [Qexo-general] updated Kawa 1.7 files

Hi Per,

i have downloadloaded the kawa-1.7.jar but hadn't the
time to test anything jet.

If anything won't work i will inform you as soon as
possible.

At this point i would like to thank you for all your
great work on this project.

Heiko

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 22:39:35 -0700 Per Bothner wrote

> I made some minor revisions to Kawa pre-1.7:
> - The XQuery prompt format get a minor tweak.
> - I fixed the implementation of base-uri() in a
> ServletCallContext.
> - I made some fixes to gnu.kawa.sax.ContentConsumer.
>
> I updated the files on ftp://bothner.com/pub/
>
> I see from my ftp logs that a few people have
downloaded
> the previous files, but I haven't gotten any feedback.
> I will interpret that as good news ...  Unless
something
> comes up, I will copy the files over to ftp.gnu.org
> tomorrow
> evening, for the official release, and probably send
out
> announcements (to places like comp.lang.scheme and
LWN)