Re: invoke-static

Chris Dean wrote:
Very nice, we should definitely add the Ant logic if we plan to support
building with just Ant.

Jim (White): What do you think? How difficult do you think it would be?

BTW, the Class.forName in ObjectType still uses the default initialize
argument.

Oops. Fixed. Does this solve the problem you were complaining about? If not, could you try to track down where the initialization is happening? -- --Per Bothner per at bothner dot com http://per.bothner.com/