RE: Having an embedded kawa respond to http requests

> I do not suggest to use Kawa as a servlet, rather to make a
> servlet which parses the http parameters, and which keeps an
> instance of a Kawa iterpreter as a state variable (not
> instantiated for every http connection, but in the Init()
> method of the Servlet). It could then evaluate a command,
> builded from the Http parameters.
>
> you could bind a variable in your Kawa interpreter (using
> "define") with one of your application objects, or have a
> static method giving access to your application objects, that
> can be accessed from kawa...
>
> what do you think?
>
> seems clear?

Yes, seems good to me, I'll give it a go. Thanks for your help!

niall

This e-mail is intended for the named addressee only.  It may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you have received this message in error, please let us know and then delete this message from your system.  You should not copy the message, use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to anyone.

http://www.star.net.uk