Package for define-simple-class

Is there a way to specify what package a class created by
define-simple-class is in?  I find myself writing a single .scm file
with multiple classes in it.  For example, say we have a file named
happy/utils/Foo.scm with two classes in it:

    (define-simple-class <Bar> ()
      ((my-name) 'Bar)
      ((square x)
       (* x x)))

    (define-simple-class <Spam> ()
      ((my-name) 'Spamtastic)
      ((cube x)
       (* x x x)))

What I want is two classes created in the happy/utils directory within
the package "happy.utils".

I can write some code in define_class.java (or wherever) to add these
features if you'll point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Regards,
Chris Dean