Some CVS suggestions

Hello.

I'm starting to look at the CVS source code, and I'd like to make some
suggestions:

- I think that Makefile.in files shouldn't be in CVS, since AFAIK they
are always generated from Makefile.am files. In fact, after compiling
the system, all Makefile.in appear as modified.

- There should be .cvsignore files in all directories, it makes CVS
easier to look at (at least in my XEmacs CVS client). I could
contribute my own .cvsignore files if needed.

Saludos

--
+------