Best way to produce .exe files for Windows Kawa apps (fwd)

I'm probably the only person using Kawa for Windows, so perhaps shouldn't
expect replies to this, but ... I've been developing a spreadsheet
compiler/decompiler using Kawa, which is to run under Windows (all
versions) so that its output can be loaded into Excel. I'm hoping soon to
distribute demo copies at a conference, and wondering what the best way to
package them is.

Users will have no knowledge of Java, how to install JVMs, and so on - so
what I want to give them is either a stand-alone .exe file or something
packaged in an installer which requires as little work from the user as
possible - ideally, just asking them to select the directory to install
into.

Various possibilities I've found so far are:

Excelsior JET ( http://www.excelsior-usa.com/jet.html ), a Java-to-native
code compiler for Windows.

Symantec Visual Cafe (review at http://www.webreviews.com/9806/visual_cafe.html ,
but I can't find the product on their Web site), has an option to generate
.exe files that can be used with DLLs provided by Symantec, one of which
contains the JVM.

Zero G's Install Anywhere ( http://www.zerog.com/ ), an installer that
packages your application with a JVM.

Michael Powers' Executor ( http://mpowers.net/executor/ ), which packages
a jar file with a launcher. It's not clear whether this includes a JVM.

The GNU Java compiler ( http://gcc.gnu.org/java/ ), which generates native
code for a variety of platforms, including Windows.

Because of Kawa's size and complexity, I'd expect it might flush out bugs
in some of these products. Has anybody ever used it successfully with any
of them, or got any recommendations for others?

Jocelyn Paine
http://www.ifs.org.uk/~popx/
+44 (0)7768 534 091