Re: srfi-1

per@bothner.com wrote:

> I guess I should check this in.  I'm not sure whether to check this into
> the slib package, and have peole (require 'srfi-1) or into kawa.lib
> and have the names always available.  The latter is more convenient,
> but more risky in terms of name clashes.
> --
>         --Per Bothner
> per@bothner.com   http://www.bothner.com/per/

I think it is more in the spirit of scheme to let the package outside
kawa.lib; people who need it, will simply 'require' it.
This implementation uses many closures; as a result compilation yields
many files - maybe something can be optimized in java.
The previous version I posted contains a wrong 'receive' macro; I
corrected using srfi-8.
--
	(--cafe babe--)
Marco Vezzoli	marco.vezzoli@st.com