various kawa check-ins

I've made a bunch of significant Kawa checkins recently.
Many of them can be viewed as directly or indirectly related to
web-server functionality.

We're getting close to 1.6.98.  The main thing I want to do first
is implement /../ for XQuery (descendent-of-self), partly because
many of the W3C's "use-cases' depend on it.  I also want to resolve
gnu.kawa.brl vs gnu.brl, and I probably need to fix build.xml again.

Here is a high-light:

Handling of Unix script header #!/PROGRAM.

You can now take the same Kawa "web" program (written in Scheme,
KRL/BRL, or XQuery) and run it as either a servlet or a CGI script.

There are a number of new functions for accessing HTTP requests and
generating HTTP responses.

Kawa now supports a new experimental programming KRL (the "Kawa Report
Language").  You select this language using --krl on teh Kawa command
link.  It allows Scheme code to be inside template files, like HTML
pages, using a syntax based on BRL (brl.sourceforge.net).  However,
KRL has soem experimental changes to both BRL and standard Scheme.
There is also a BRL-compatibile mode, selected using --brl, though
that currently only supports a subset of BRL functions.

If language is not explicitly specified and you're running a source
file (e.g. "java kawa.repl myscript.xql"), Kawa tried to derive the
language from the the filename extension (e.g. "xql").  It still
defaults to Scheme if there is no extension or the extension is
unrecognized.

New command-line option --output-format alias --format can be used to
over-ride the format used to write out top-level (repl, load) values.

XMLPrinter can now print in (non-well-formed-XML) HTML.