Patch: register new languages with Kawa

This is something Per suggested to me for my EEP (expression entity
pages) project.

It allows you to extend the array of languages available to kawa.

I use it like this:

  public static void main(String[] argv)
  {
    String[] eepDefn = { "eep", ".eep", "EEParser" };
    Interpreter.registerLanguage(eepDefn);
    // Call the repl to do the work.
    kawa.repl.main(argv);
  }

All credit for the idea goes to Per but any problems are of my making
/8-)

Nic Ferrier