Re: writing extension (ModuleBody.run changed?)

Valentyn Kamyshenko wrote:

>It seems to work as expected, but, to say truth, I do not understand
>how it works, and would be very appreciated for the
>suggestion/opinion/help from the experts.

That's a bit too open-ended to really help with.

One thing to keep in mind is that Kawa likes to do static (compile-time)
binding of
names.  So you might consider using (require <class>) instead of
explicit environments.
One down-side of of that is that it requires writing your Java code to
match the
conventions Kawa uses for "modules", and they might change. On the other
hand,
most of the time using environments should work and act as expected, but
there
could be surprises, especially when mixing multiple languages, or multiple
top-levels, or using fluid-let and/or futures.  (The support for Common Lisp
and other languages using separate namespaces for variables and
functions is a
bit of a kludge.)