Re: Differences between Unix and Windows Kawa?

What version of the JDK are you using to compile with?

There is a bug in an earlier version of javac that causes this exception
to be thrown if an inner class calls a private method on an outer class
that then invokes another private method.

Take a look at bug #4172371 at java.sun.com's bug parade.

-a.