Re: unquote?

Sorry, more specific:

if I use ,a or (unquote a), or just unquote by itself, I get  an unbound
symbol for unquote.  I even tried the kawa/GuiConsole from the latest
cvs sources, and I get the same thing.  Is unquote not bound, or am
I missing the syntax?

I saw from the test harness that you use unquote there, but if I paste
that line in, I still get unbound symbol for unquote.

Regards,
Mark