Java with Scheme

Hello, I'm working on a program in which a human player can play chinese
checkers with a computer. I chose as my primary development platform a
scheme environment, however I also wanted a decent graphical interface so I
did a bit of investigation and I found Kawa.  Now I have a bit of trouble
with the link between the two. Here is my problem:

I need, from Java, to call a function made in Scheme (and here's my trouble)
with a list as a parameter.  The list (in Scheme) looks like this:
((1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1)(1 -1 0 0 1 1 2 0 0)...)

I haven't been able to construct a list in Java (with kawa libraries) that I
can send to the function...

this is what I've been kinda doing:

		String args[] = {"3", "2", "1"};
		LList list = new LList();

		Pair elPair = new Pair();
		FString scstr = new FString(args[0]);
		list = new Pair(scstr, list);

but that only adds one object to the list, (i.e.: "3")

well hope it's not too much trouble, thanks for your time.

-Armando Juarez