Could you help me to set the Kawa Paths up correctly

Hi, I am having problems trying to set up the correct paths for Kawa.
I am using JDK 1.1.8 and Swing 1.1.1

I am not sure how to set Kawa up so as it will use the right directories and
stuff.

Here is a typical error message I get returned, how can I fix this.

c:\Java\bin\javac.exe  PubFrame.java
Working Directory - C:\Final Year Project\Code\
Class Path - .;C:\KawaEnt5.0\kawaclasses.zip;c:\java\lib\classes.zip
File Compiled...

--------------------------- Compiler Output ---------------------------
PubFrame.java:2: Package javax.swing not found in import.

import javax.swing.*;

      ^

PubFrame.java:6: Package javax.swing.event not found in import.

import javax.swing.event.*;

      ^

PubFrame.java:9: Superclass JFrame of class PubFrame not found.

public class PubFrame extends JFrame

                             ^

3 errors

If you could help me at all, it would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Michael