Re: Bug: WrongArguments

"Otto, Marcus" <Otto_Marcus@ph-ludwigsburg.de> writes:

> I guess there is something wrong with the tailcall-elimination.
>
> Doing the following with kawa 1.6.70 and the option --full-tailcalls
> look a bit strange:
> (define (f x) x)
> (f 5)
> 5
> (f 5 6)
> 5
> (f)

Basically that is because I don't generate the code needed to check
the argument count when --full-tailcalls.  This is a bug.  Of course
the fact that I have these plans for a new super-duper calling convention,
and checking argument count depends on the calling convention, and I'm
way backlogged on things means I probably won't fix it soon.  But patches
gratefully accepted!