HELP!!!

Hello,
I am writing from Nuveen Investments in Chicago, and I need a response ASAP.
I am in the IT Dept. Two users of Kawa 3.5 are being asked to register for
the software since the "evaluation period has expired." It then prompts for
the KEY and CODE. I cannot find the original media; therefore, I don't have
this info to unlock the software. Can you assist me?

The users names are Kevin Londos @312.917.8239 and Nicole Roberts
@312.917.6982.

Thanks in advance for your promptness,
Kristal E. Moore