Good Product

06 Feb.2001

Dear Sir/Madam,

Facing the condition that the world resources are
increasingly decreasing, we encourage using products
of circulative use so as to reduce use of one-off
polluting products.

Chinese exported product always take the reputation
of favorable price and fine quality.

Our company's product, PP woven shopping bag is firm,
durable, cheap and colorful. We trust that it fits the
market of your countries and we welcome interested company,
corporation, organization, etc. to join in being our
customers and make mass inquiries and orders, or even to
customize according to your samples.

We look forward to the pleasure of receiving your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Lee Fungliang
Manager
Guangzhou Liangxing Enterprise Company Ltd.
ADD:    1206, Block B, HongJing Building,
        366 Tian He Long Kou East Road,
        Guangzhou, China.    Pc: 510630
Tel:    +86-20-38489015,  38489116
Fax:    +86-20-38489013