kawa cvs now inlines map and for-each

Kawa now inlines the map as well as the for-each standard
Scheme procedures.  This should be especially beneficial when
the mapped-over procedure is a lambda expression, since in
that case that procedure also gets inlined, and the call
is equivalent to a loop.  As we've found out, the Kawa testsuite
doesn't test this kind of inlining very well, so let me know if
there are problems.  If this changes noticable speeds up (or
slows down) one of your applications, I'd love to hear that as well.

I also added the reverse! function, which is like reverse, but
reverse "in place" - i.e. it reuses the input's cons cells.