Re: call/cc?

Mark Friedman <bingster@yahoo.com> writes:

> Is there any chance of there ever being full continuation support in Kawa?

Yes there is.  I have the basic design done, and some of the code is
written.  (I've recently made some changes in area.)  However, I don't
know when there will actually be something working.  There are detail
decisons, like how to map "frame objects" to classes.  When it gets done
depends on my time and how much demand there is for full call/cc.