Re: Kawa Code Formatting

Per Bothner writes:
 > The other alternative is to always use tabs, and set the indententation
 > to the tab width.  At my previous job, I came up with the following
 > Emacs style.  (This would be added to the end of all Java files, where
 > Emacs would find it and customize itself for that file.)

The problem again with the tabs is that it works if you using Emacs, but
the LCD is just to use spaces and assume people can't customize their
editor of choice. a poor choice perhaps, and if you don't want to cater
to LCD, a fine one. I have a M-x tab-toggle function to switch between 4
and 8 space tabs since I hit it so much.

-bri