JEMacs paper

I've been writen a paper on JEmacs for the Usenix conference in June.
If you want to read it online (requires png support), check out
        http://www.bothner.com/~per/papers/Freenix00/Freenix00.html
There is also a pdf file:
        http://www.bothner.com/~per/papers/Freenix00/Freenix00.pdf

I have to mail this tomorrow for overnight delivery on Tuesday,
so if you want to let me know about mistakes or things I should
say a little more about, please email me by noon-ish (California
time) Monday.  (I know the urls in the printed version need
to be printed less redundantly.)

You might find the new screenshot of telnet mode interesting,
and in general the section on modes, which reflects code I
checked in recently.

By the way: The paper is written in docbook, and processed to html and
latex, as shown in Freenix00.sgml and the Makefile in the same
directory.