Kawa consultation

This is a reminder that I am available to consult on Kawa-related
matters, including but not limited to:

* Implementing Kawa features that would improve your project.
* Improving Kawa performance, ease-of-use, or debuggability.
* Improving Kawa documentation (internals or externals) so your
engineers can more easily use, understand, and maintain Kawa.
* Help integrate Kawa into your project, or helping debug your
Kawa-based applications.
* Use the Kawa compiler framework to implement another language.
* Moving Kawa into new areas, such as GUIs, XML, databases.

The reason I bring this up now is that my sources of liquidity are
running low.  I have a enough RedHat stock that at one point it would
have been enough to retire on, but for various reasons I did not sell
in time, and I really don't want to sell at current depressed prices.
That means I have to start looking for other sources of income.  It
would be better for the Kawa project if I don't have too many
non-Kawa-related distractions, so I'm asking this list to keep an
eye open for opportunities.