Presenting Kawa in Denmark

I will be speaking on Kawa and some related features
at the "3rd Annual European Conference on Java and Object Orientation"
in Denmark in two weeks (September 21, specifically).
Any European Kawa users who want to get together:  This is your
chance!  See http://www.jaoo.dk

If you haven't seen much new on the Kawa front, it is not because
I have been idle!  For a while, there was a problem with access to
gnu.org, but that should now be fixed.  Lately, I am working on some
big features that I hope to talk about at the conference.  I don't
want to promise more than I can deliver, though, so you will have to
wait and see.  But barring a disaster, you should see 1.6.60 with
some nice new features within a week.  (That's when I leave to visit
my family in Norway.)
bothner@pacbell.net  per@bothner.com   http://www.bothner.com/~per/