Re: `object' and interfaces

> I forgot to mention that the previous example using `defmacro'
> reported a slightly different error than my real code. This is what I
> get from the real code (I can send it to you if you want):

I think these are different problems.  The one in your previous message
happens when the object form is at top-level.  It should not happen if
the object form is wrapped in a lambda.  I'm working on a a fix - but
I don't think it will help your real code.

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner@cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner