Font problem revisited

Hi,

I made sure that

new Font("Helvetica", Font.PLAIN, 12);

returns a font object in my environment. However, I can't make Kawa
reproduce this, using something like

(define new-font (primitive-constructor <java.awt.Font>
                                        (<String> <integer> <integer>)))
(new-font "Helvetica" 0 12) ; Font.PLAIN = 0

This is what Kawa returns:

java.lang.RuntimeException: apply not implemented for PrimProcedure - java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: <init>
        at gnu.expr.PrimProcedure.applyN(Compiled Code)
        at gnu.expr.ApplyExp.eval(Compiled Code)
        at gnu.expr.ModuleExp.evalModule(Compiled Code)
        at kawa.Shell.run(Compiled Code)
        at kawa.Shell.run(Compiled Code)
        at kawa.repl.main(Compiled Code)

Interestingly, Kawa works fine with, for example, the constructor of
<java.awt.BorderLayout> (which has no arguments, but I don't know if
that should make any difference). Please help.

Thanks,
Aleks