Re: Request for a larger icon

On 10/27/2014 06:38 AM, Patrick Monnerat wrote:

I wonder if someone who participated in the early insight design has
kept some "source" material used to design the icon: a larger drawing or
a vectorial version would be great.
I would be very grateful to the person who can send me some data that'll
help me building a larger icon. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, all the people involved in the original graphics design for Insight were professional graphic designers -- not developers.

However, I see that we're still using GNUPro branding from twenty years ago but the web site has been changed. I'm not a huge fan of the web site's logo, but I think it better than using GNUPro all over the place.

So ideally what size would you like icons? I think I can convince my wife (also a professional graphic designer) to whip us up some graphics. How quickly do you need it?

Keith

PS. No, I haven't forgotten about the git repo! Really!