Re: Is the project still alive ?

Keith> A GIT repository exists, but I have not yet pushed it to
Keith> sourceware. When I last played with this, I wasn't very pleased by the
Keith> direction it was going. It was essentially a clone of the gdb repo
Keith> with the insight/libgui bits thrown in. Yuck. [If anyone has any
Keith> better ideas, I'm all eyes/ears.]

I don't really have a good solution for you.

One idea is git submodules plus mumble mumble something to make it work
nicely.  Maybe you noticed my handwaving.

Another idea is to just have a regular branch with periodic merges from
gdb.  This means a messier history perhaps but it would certainly work.

Either way it would be nice to know what is going on, as insight is the
only user of some APIs in gdb, and I have some un-committed patches to
change some of these -- blocked since the insight situation is unclear.

Tom