Re: Building Insight for Cygwin

On 07/29/2013 02:39 AM, Pavel Fedin wrote:
  How do i correctly build Insight for Cygwin ? I remember there were
prebuilt binaries which used native Windows interface, not Cygwin's X11. How
can i build this version ? Building TK/Win fails because of conflicting
headers (e. g. sys/select.h and winsock2.h).

Insight uses a special version of Tcl/Tk which is checked into the repository. That uses the native Windows APIs instead of X11. I know that there are a quite a number of disgruntled Cygwin users who want Insight to work via X11, though.

It's been a while since I tried this, so I'll give it a go.