Re: Building problem

On 03/26/2013 05:46 PM, Jan Murawski wrote:

I am trying to build insight and end up receiving the following message.
What am I missing?

6.8 is several years old. You are appear to be running into autotools problems with the (now) outdated configurey in that source tarball.

Normally, I would recommend grabbing CVS HEAD or a gdb release and the same vintage src/gdb/gdbtk directory from CVS to go with it. However, I've been sitting on quite a few patches to make it work (or at least make it work better) on many platforms. So this may or may not work for you. Or it may be more trouble than it is worth.

However, I believe insight is tagged on the gdb_7_5-branch. It is not yet tagged on the (recently made) 7.6 branch.

I can try to make a 7.6 release candidate in the next few days and post it to sourceware. I've just been swamped lately.