update to insight?

Hi -

Are there any plans to continue updating 'insight'?

I can't get it to compile on Arch linux, i686, but have followed
directions from Arch AUR and the README, as well as instructions from
the FAQ.

It would be great to have a source that will compile with gcc >= 4.7.x.
As a new linux user, I don't know how to install / use gcc 4.2 alongside
4.7 on my system - and if I understand correctly, from comments found
online, 4.2 is required for compiling?  (I tried --disable-werror in
the ../src/configure command, but that didn't work).

I always get this error.
linux-nat.h:63:18: error: field âsiginfoâ has incomplete type
make[2]: *** [i386-linux-nat.o] Error 1

If you would like more information from me, I'm happy to provide what I
can - just tell me what to do! :)

Kind Regards,
Brian Phillips