Re: Installing insight with existing gdb

So i would imagine that there is source code for the Insight executable which
links to the libraries of GDB which are themselves compiled as part of the
build process.

If this assumption is true, and if I have GDB already installed, its
libraries may be somewhere on the system. Can I use the same libraries to
link with the Insight executable?

Thanks,
Yash