Re: Recent tracepoint changes in gdb

On 11/05/2012 03:43 AM, Roland Schwingel wrote:
Thus this leads me the conclusion that the WHOLE tracepoint
support in insight could be removed at all.

Actually what they did is reroute those notifications through the breakpoint notifier. Internally to gdb, tracepoints, probes, and breakpoints are all the same, just subclasses each other (in an ugly C-ish way).

Thanks for pointing this out, I will work on a patch.