Re: cannot see source in source window when compile as mips

On 08.01.2011 16:40, loody wrote:
> hi:
>
> 2011/1/8 loody <miloody@gmail.com>:
>> Dear all:
>> I download insight6.8.1 and compile it for suitable debugging mips program.
>> But I cannot see the source in source window as the attach pic.
>> have anyone met the same problem before?
>> BTW, if I try to compile insight6.8.1 with gdb7.2, only I need to do
>> is change gdb folder with the new one?
> I change gdb with gdb7.2 and can successfully compile it.
> But I cannot find insight binary in my prefix/bin folder.
>
> it seems it is not enough just replace old gdb folder with the new one.
> Should I have to config something, right.
> BR,
> miloody
I don't know what you will need to change in the source tree.

But the latest cvs should contain GDB 7.2. I am successfully using
insight cvs (2010/12/11) with GCC 4.5.2 (which needs the gdb 7.2) on a
ARM9 platform.

Probably you should give this a try.

Regards,
Michael