Insight CVS and MingW

Hi all,

I am currently trying to build a MingW Version of Insight to be able to
debug a ARM evaluation board using openOCD as gdbserver. I was tired of
using cygwin as I got into trouble when multiple applications were using
different cygwin dll's.

I know Keith is trying to integrate some patches to make it work, but I
did not want to wait (no offense to your work) So I fiddled around a
little in the scripts and sources and got a "arm-elf-insight.exe" under
MingW. My evaluation board is currently not on my desk and I don't know
if I will get it back soon, so I don't have a chance to try it.

But I wanted to post the patch which allowed me to compile Insight under
my Msys / GCC.4.5.0 environment. I hope it does not break any Cygwin or
other support.

Probably it can help Keith on his MingW support, if he is not already
trying the same things while taking over his wife's PC ;)

Best Regards,
Michael