Problem to fetch memory again and again for the variable once shown in a balloon

Hi,

If we hover our mouse on some variable in the source window, Insight
shows the value of the variable in a popup balloon. If the program is
running on a remote target, Insight fetches the value of the variable by
some Remote Serial Packets. Now, if we move the mouse away from the
variable in the source window, the balloon disappears. All seems right
currently.

If we "next" our program, Insight still tries to fetch the value of the
former variable, though the balloon does not show again. These Remote
Serial Packets are not necessary. If the variable is of some type of
large structure. The remote packet can be very large, which results in
some long dealy.

Can we tell Insight not to fetch the memory any longer?

Thanks.

--
regards.
Robert Bu