Re: insight can't input anything!

??? wrote:

In my ubuntu 8.04, after run insight, and show GUI of insight, But I
can't input port??

Wow! This is not the first time I've heard this, but I am afraid to say that I still cannot reproduce this on any machine I've ever tried. What version of Tcl/Tk/Itcl are you using -- the system supplied ones or the ones that come with insight (or in CVS)?

BTW, 6.7.1 is pretty old. I would highly recommend you try a newer version. I normally use a CVS snapshot for day-to-day work. Gdb is normally kept pretty stable.