sh4 or gcc gdb

To whom It may concern
I have a problem about my debugger. My board which is coneccted to my pc, uses sh4-linux gdb as a debugger. My pc uses  only insight gcc gdb. I want to compile in other words create an interface to track my external board's debugger on my pc console. So what am I supposed to do?
Best regards,
Sezer

Mustafa Sezer Erkilinc
Elec. & Electr. Engineering, JR