Downloading Tcl 8.4

To Insight developers:

I am using a Linux RedHat PC to run insight-6.8.

I tried running the insight-6.8 debugger with the -w option, and get an
error message stating that Tcl 8.4 is needed for insight-6.8 to run.
The error message also states that Tcl 8.3 is installed on my Linux
RedHat PC.

Question:  Where do you recommend I get a version of Tcl 8.4 that will
run with insight-6.8?  I would like to get an update that is compatible
with the Linux RedHat Op System and the insight-6.8 debugger.

Question:  Would the ActiveTcl web site provide an appropriate update
package?   This site has run time binaries claim will install without
requiring a build process.

Thanks for your time.

Hector Reyes

Hector Reyes