Re: Problems with function pointers in C++

Keith Seitz wrote:

But perhaps I am mistaken about this being the problem...

Well, I just recompiled that code for the PC, not for my embedded Linux system. But when I try to load the source into Insight, I still get only assembly code, I don't see the HLL code...

Don't know why... When using Insight in combination with my external embedded Linux board, it's working like a breeze (apart from the C++ pointer problems), when using Insight to debug a PC application, it's not working. Never did debug a PC program before on Linux, though...

So, how can I get out of this...

--
*Best rgds,

--Geert