Re: Problems with function pointers in C++

Keith Seitz wrote:

Please respond to this message with your findings. Keith

Just received the binary you made on your Fedora machine.

But I see that's a binary for a Linux PC version. The Insight I'm using, is to debug code written for an embedded Linux system, using the CRIS compiler. And on that target (a FoxBoard from AcmeSystems, running embedded Linux on an ETRAX chip), the bin file is not running (seems quite obvious, this one...).

That's why I've compiled Insight with the following commands:

./configure --target=cris-axis-linux-gnu
make

This way, I have a cross-compiled version of Insight. And that's the version I'm having problems with, when using the C++ function pointers.

When I ask the "Help About" status of Insight, I get the following info screen message:

"This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=cris-axis-linux-gnu". (next to the rest of the help info).

I can rebuild Insight for the PC version and try out the binary, but finally that's not my target...