Re: Adding buttons to the Source window toolbar.

McCabe, John (UK) wrote:
Essentially what we want to do in response to pressing the new button
is:

call TCT_Control_Interrupts(0x8000)
next
call TCT_Control_Interrupts(0xff00)

(where TCT_Control_Interrups() is a Nucleus function).

Yeah, this should be possible. Unfortunately, adding buttons to the source window toolbar is not supported by our plugin architecture, so you'll have to hack the source window source code directly.

You can add a button by modifying the code in srcbar.itcl, method "create_buttons". Just follow the examples there. If you run into any problems, just let me know (via the list).