Re: GDB-insight build errors

Hi,

Thank you Keith for hopeful reply.

Keith kindly wrote,
Okay, the best thing to do now is to:

$ PATH/TO/src/configure --target=sh-elf --prefix=... 2>&1 | tee make.out
$ make all-gdb 2>&1 | tee -a make.out

and post the resulting file. There must be something amiss on your box, because I don't see any of these errors on cygwin. Perhaps even try CVS HEAD or a snapshot from the web site?

So I did as I was told and post result file. Sorry others for attach-file mail.

Looks one error happened.
configure: error: no termcap library found
make: *** [configure-gdb]

--- There must be something amiss on your box,

In retrospect,when I downloaded packages I encountered next warning. Although I think 40% below it's not related to current problem, I inform you,just in case.

Warning! Unmet Dependencies Found.
 The following package are required but have not been selected.
 Package:libecpg5
               Required by:postgresgl
 Package:libpgtypes2
               Required by:postgresgl