Re: no insight executable built with target=arm-elf (mingw and ubuntu)

Brian Sidebotham wrote:
the configure line on the windows box is simply:
../src/configure --target=arm-elf --prefix=/mingw/src/insight/cvs/install

I just built arm-elf-insight on linux. It built the insight executable and installed arm-elf-insight.

Can anyone shed some light as to where I'm going wrong, or anything I am not doing right?

Something must be wrong with your build. Does $BUILDDIR/gdb/insight$(EXEEXT) not exist? Can you scan through the output of the configure/build to see if it was disabled or if some dependency missing?