Re: Insight not configured correctly?

Petrangelo, Jeanne wrote:
Okay, pilot error.  Instead of invoking gdb I invoked "insight" with the
same path.

Now, when I do, an X error box opens which says "can't find package
Iwidgets" and a grey-blank X tk window opens.

What is wrong?

This is usually an indication that something went wrong with the installation. Forgive me for starting with the obvious, but it will help me understand your situation a little better: How did you configure your build? Did you install it?